Monday, May 17, 2010

Bottle Water Con't

Sorry I haven't been able to update in the last little while, things around here are getting busy.
The cheque from Metro finally came through (yaaa!) and we're looking at what we need to get to make sure we have a happy garden.

I just wanted to give a quick update about my bottled water post because I came across another link from the Story of Stuff creator. If you're not familiar with the Story of Stuff you should really check it out.
I'm not sure if I posted this link NFB link for bottle water free week, but here it is again WaterLife.nfb.ca. There are some great short videos about how people use water. This site is really well done and lots of fun to explore.

I'll be sure to keep everyone up to date on the garden as it unfolds. In the mean time if you have any garden tools kicking around that you no longer use or want to replace, please feel free to get in touch with me or the school and donate them to our project.

No comments:

Post a Comment