Thursday, March 4, 2010

Eco-Assembly

What an awesome assembly we had today!!! I'd like to thank all the parents who were able to come out to watch. I'd also like to thank the day care for performing and showing their recycled art as part of our Eco-Assembly.
The Wee-cyclers preformed a song and short skit about what we should be recycling at school and at home. The Jr. Eco-Club presented their posters about what we can do around the school to be greener and we will be displaying them throughout the school as a reminder to the students.
I think that the whole school got really pumped today about the assembly! I'm hoping that they will take it back to the classroom and start to make sure that they are doing everything they can to be eco-responsible.
We're going for gold this year and I think that we can do it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment